Saturday, September 02, 2006

My Choice: Real Madrid first team this season.

This is completely my choice. I choose the my first team for the real madrid.

I choose 4-1-2-2-1 formation.

Here is the names of the players-
1. Iker Casillas. (GK)
11. Cizero Joao "Cicinho". (RWB)
4. Sergio Ramos. (CB)
5. Fabio Cannavaro. (CB)
3. Roberto Carlos. (LWB)
8. Emerson Ferreira. (CDM)
23. David Beckham. (RWM)
19. José Antonio Reyes. (LWM)
7. Raúl González. (LF)
17. Ruud Van Nistelrooy. (RF)
9. Luiz Nazário de Lima "Ronaldo". (ST)

Substitutes:
13. Diego López.
21. Iván Helguera.
6. Mahamadou Diarra.
14. José María Gutierrez "Guti".
10. Robson da Sousa "Robinho".

All the players are very good so it's tuff to decide whom to play and whom to rest. But this is my squad. I think all are good too as well as whose name is not here too. Everyone is essential and I think football is a team game.


No comments: