Sunday, October 15, 2006

Real Madrid's Ronaldo stunned by dismissal.

Real Madrid striker Ronaldo has no idea why he was sent-off in yesterday's defeat at Getafe.

The Brazilian star was shown the red card for dissent and he will now miss next weekend's big clash with Barcelona.

Ronaldo could not explain why he was given his marching orders.

"I don't understand why I was given a second yellow card," said Ronaldo.

"I saw that (Ruud) van Nistelrooy was shouting because the referee had blown for a foul for no reason and I asked him why he had booked him.

"The referee moved his head and I said he was a 'phenomenon' and he then gave me the yellow card."


Comments:
--------------

I think it was a bad decission by the referre as Ronaldo seems inocent in the TV. But I don't know what is the cause to give him 2nd yellow card while he didn't do anything. Ruud Van Nistolrooy also shown yellow card at the same time while he also did nothing. But red card of Ronaldo was not correct and referre should get blame on this.


No comments: