Saturday, November 25, 2006

Real Madrid agent admits Inter Milan move on for Beckham.


Real Madrid's Italian agent Enzo Bronzetti admits a move to Inter Milan could be on for David Beckham.

"This could happen, although I believe that Moratti will renew Luis Figo?s contract. Beckham could move to the United States, but in the end he may decide to stay with Real," said Bronzetti.

Bronzetti, meanwhile, does not think that Antonio Cassano will return to Italy.

"I think he will stay in Spain, there are no clubs interested in him. Milan do not need strikers, Massimo Moratti likes Antonio but I don?t think there will be any move for him. Furthermore, Antonio is not a player who would accept any team."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Beckham will make mistake if he moves to Inter Milan because he will not get chance in main XI there too I think. I think he might go back to any English side. I am sure many English side wanted him. He can do well there. So I think Backham should go back to England and it will be good for him and he can find himself back there.

Anonymous said...

Real should sell out David Beckham and bring Kaka. This will be good for them. I think Beckham's playig style doesn't match with Spanish League.

Anonymous said...

Real should not sell Beckham. Because he is a great player. I know he is in off form. But I hope he will be in form very soon. So I think it will be a mistake to sell Beckham.

Anonymous said...

I expect he will be at Madrid and will end his professional football carrier here.